Employment News Weekly Updates for the week ending of 4th October 2013
Major opportunities available in Central government has been listed once in a week through Employment News to young Indian job seekers…
This week Bharatiya Reserve Bank invites 300 Industrial Workman as trainee, the last to apply for the posts is fixed 14.10.2013. And many more listed…
Job Highlights new icon (28 September- 04 October 2013)
1. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) requires 175 Director, Deputy Director, Master Gazetted, Architect etc. Last Date – 17.10.2013
2. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) notifies Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2013. Last Date – 26.10.2013
3. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited needs 300 Industrial Workman (Trainee). Last Date – 14.10.2013
4. Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank invites applications for the posts of Officer Junior Management & Office Assistant. No. of Vacancies – 75. Last Date -09.10.2013.
5. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi invites applications for the posts of Junior Technical Superintendent & Junior Superintendent Etc. No. of Vacancies–54. Last Date -15.10.2013.
6. Maulana Azad Education Foundation, New Delhi needs Assistant, Stenographer Etc. Last Date -10.10.2013.
7. University of Allahabad needs 7 Internal Audit Officer, Placement Officer Etc. Last Date -19.10.2013.
8. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited requires 10 Craftsman (Mechanical & Instrumentation). Last Date -18.10.2013.