Anna University has published the detailed press statement for the admission to M.Sc / M.Phil Degree Programmes for the year 2012-14
Admission to M.Sc. (2 years) and M.Phil. Degree Programmes
Applications are invited for admission to M.Sc. (2 years) and M.Phil. Degree Programmes offered in the University Departments of Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 for the academic year 2013 – 2014.
I) M.Sc. (2 years) Degree Programmes
1. Applied Mathematics 5. Electronic Media (SS)
2. Materials Science/Medical Physics 6. Science and Technology Communication (SS)
3. Applied Chemistry 7. Environmental Science (SS)
4. Applied Geology 8. Computational Biology (SS) *
(SS) – Self-Supporting Programme
* (For M.Sc. Computational Biology (SS) programme, the selection is through the Common
Entrance Test conducted by Pondicherry University and details are available in the website: www.pondiuni.edu.in)
II) M.Phil. Degree Programmes
1. Mathematics 3. Crystal Science 5. Applied Geology
2. Physics 4. Chemistry 6. English
Application Form with information and instructions to candidates can be downloaded from Anna University website: http/www.annauniv.edu. The candidates shall send the filled-in application with required enclosures and Demand Draft for Rs.700/- for General category (Rs.350/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu).
1. Commencement of registration of application in website : 25.03.2013
2. Last date for registration of application in website : 13.04.2013
3. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications : 17.04.2013 at 5.30 p.m.
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘The Director (Admissions), Anna University’ payable at Chennai and should be obtained from any nationalised bank on or after 24.03.2013.