Seventh Pay Commission : Highlights of the demands of Central Government Employees to 7CPC
1. Pay scales are calculated on the basis of pay drawn pay in pay band + GP + 100% DA by employee as on 01-01-2014.
2. 7th CPC report should be implemented w.e.f. 01-01-2014.
3. Scrap New Pension Scheme and cover all employees under Old Pension and Family Pension Scheme.
4. JCM has proposed minimum wage for MTS (Skilled) Rs.26,000 p.m.
5. Ratio of minimum and maximum wage should be 1:8.
6. General formula for determination of pay scale based on minimum living wage demanded for MTS is pay in PB+GP x 3.7.
7. Annual rate of increment @ 5% of the pay.
8. Fixation of pay on promotion = 2 increments and difference of pay between present and promotional posts (minimum Rs.3000).
9. The pay structure demanded is as under:-
Exiting Proposed (in Rs.)
PB-1 GP Rs.1800 – 26,000
PB-1 GP Rs.1900, PB-1 GP Rs.2000 – 33,000
PB-1 GP Rs. 2400, PB-1 GP Rs.2800 – 46,000
PB-2 GP Rs.4200 – 56,000
PB-2 GP Rs.4600, PB-2 GP Rs.4800 – 74,000
PB-2 GP Rs.5400 – 78,000
10. Dearness Allowances on the basis of 12 monthly average of CPI, Payment on 1st Jan and 1st July every year.